Meus Videos-Memories...

Séparateur
Séparateur
Meu Video de Imagens Goticas,Com Musica de Within Temptation

Memories-Within Temptation


[Whisper] Memories, memories, memories

In this world you tried
Not leaving me alone behind
There's no other way
I'll pray to the gods: let him stay

The memories ease the pain inside
Now I know why

[Chorus:]
All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers, silent tears

Made me promise I'd try
To find my way back in this life
I hope there is away
To give me a sign you're okay
Reminds me again
It's worth it all
So I can go home

[Chorus]

Together in all these memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling you know I love you till the end of time

[Chorus]

Séparateur

Comentários

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...